Gocycle G3C Stock is our in-store stock. For more info, call our stores. Brooklyn, NY – 718-643-4542. Long Beach, CA – 562-294-5353
With unrivaled design purity, the Gocycle G3C sets the standard in urban ebike aesthetics and automotive design excellence. For those looking for the ultimate in commuting or recreational riding, nothing compares to the G3C.
Key features of Gocycle G3C
- The Fold – The Gocycle G3C model packs away neatly for storage in tight city living spaces, boats, or motor-homes.
- Lightweight performance – For those looking for the ultimate in lightweight and performance, the Gocycle G3C weighs just 15.5 kgs. The high modulus carbon front frame and PitstopWheels provide unrivaled performance.
- The Pitstopwheel – Our patented quick-detach Pitstopwheels make folding down the Gocycle G3C easy. The side-mounted design not only looks great but makes it quick and easy to remove the wheels and make fixing a flat tire a no sweat deal.
- Fastest wheel in the world – On September 2013 in Battle Mountain, Nevada, Gocycle’s pitstopwheel became the fastest bicycle wheel in the world when the VeloX reached a top speed of 133.78km/h (83.6 mph) setting a new world speed record for human-powered vehicles.
- The Frame & Battery – A lightweight and durable carbon frame houses the powerful (375 Wh) lithium battery pack with a range of up to 50 miles (80 km) with a 4 hour charge time.
- The Cockpit – All the information the rider needs is presented in a streamlined, simple dash – battery level, driving mode, speed, and gear position. No cable is visible.
Daytime running light – As of 2011, European law mandates that all automobiles are required to have daytime running lights (DRLs) which substantially increase the visibility of cars to other road users. The Gocycle G3C comes fitted with an automotive inspired DRL employing our proprietary light pipe design and technology.