- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
Block "tern-gsd-innovations" not found
Motor Drive System
The Bosch Active Line Drive System sets a new standard with an award-winning and lightweight design. It provides a quiet, harmonious riding experience with minimum pedal resistance (even when switched off). The 250-watt 50Nm motor delivers a smooth maximum assist speed of 20mph
The Bosch Purion is the minimalist on-board computer that lets you choose between five different riding modes, displays your speed, charging status, range, trip distance, and total distance. Plus, it allows you to control the integrated Supernova lights with a push of your thumb, so both hands remain safely on the handlebar.
The Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour battery is an efficient energy provider with staying power. It combines impressive mileage, a long lifetime and low weight. Easy to install or remove, it can be charged quickly irrespective of the charge level. It will power a range of 30-80miles (50-130km) depending on the mode and terrain.
Detailed review of Tern Vektron Q9
Video brought to you by electricbikereview.com