With its high-end frame, its full carbon fork and its performance wheels, its Shimano GRX 11S groupset and finally its telescopic seatpost, the Moustache Dimanche 29.5 Gravel is designed to attack on the road or trails, even the most demanding! Choose the nicest trajectory, go for it, attack… or simply take the time to explore or ride about behind the bars of our Moustache Dimanche 29.5 Gravel; it know how to do everything, with a smile as a bonus!
- 6061 T4, T6 Aluminum alloy – hydroformed tubes with variable thickness – integrated PowerPack battery, inversed Hidden Power, ultra low center of gravity – Polyvalent road/gravel geometry – Tires: 700×30 to 50 (700×42 with mudguard) – Flex seatstays – Rear axle 12x142mm
- Designed for a Gravel use – Balanced stiffness offering comfort and dynamism – 1″1/8-1″1/2 tapered steerer tube – FlatMount 180 mm direct brake support – Axle 12x100mm – 50 mm offset for fluid and precise handling – Maximum clearance for tires of 700×50 (700×42 with mudguard) – Mounts for mud guard and luggage racks
- The Bosch Performance Line system, powerful, lightweight, dynamic, quiet and ultra natural. Nominal power 250W, Max 600W, 65 Nm. Assistance up to 300 %
- Exclusive wheels: Moustache aluminum 6061E road rims, 30 mm deep, 22mm internal width, 24 holes – Hubs with cartridge bearings – 10/11S Centerlock, 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear – Maxxis Rambler 700×50 gravel tires dynamic, grippy and comfortable
- Shimano GRX Gravel specific – 42T single chainring and 11x42S wide range cassette – RX-812, 1×11 speed rear mech – RX810 levers with RX810 hydraulic disc brakes – 180/160mm discs
- Aluminum 6061 double thickness, wide and flared for more control, short Drop and Reach for more comfort
- Gravel Dropper-Post with a left handlebar lever control, ergonomic and fast.
Motor: With a sporty torque of 65 Nm and high performance, the Drive Unit provides the right support at the right moment, even in the mountains. The riding sensation remains natural with barely noticeable pedal resistance when switched off or at over 25 km/h. All of this and almost silent too – for maximum riding enjoyment.
Battery: The Bosch PowerPack 500wh is the same size and only slightly heavier than the PowerPack 400 but extends the range. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger.
Display: Small, connected pioneer: Bosch Kiox offers sporty eBike riders access to the digital world via the eBike Connect smartphone app, and also offers new navigation features. The robust color display ensures eBike rider can always see their riding data at a glance, while the separate control unit allows them to keep the eBike under control. Bosch Kiox can record your trips and send all the relevant data via the smartphone’s Bluetooth connection to the eBike Connect online portal. Connecting with a heart rate monitor using Bluetooth helps riders get the most out of their training. This makes Kiox the perfect companion for athletic rides while staying connected.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.