Get your fill of thrills behind the bars of our Moustache Dimanche 29.3 Gravel, designed to pass from road to trail and vice versa. Munch up the kilometers, the cols, the trails, explore the unknown and get off the beaten track literally as well as figuratively!
- 6061 T4, T6 Aluminum alloy – hydroformed tubes with variable thickness – integrated PowerPack battery, inversed Hidden Power, ultra-low center of gravity – Polyvalent road/gravel geometry – Tires: 700×30 to 50 (700×42 with mudguard) – Flex seatstays – Rear axle 12x142mm
- Designed for a Gravel use – Balanced stiffness offering comfort and dynamism – 1″1/8-1″1/2 tapered steerer tube – FlatMount 180 mm direct brake support – Axle 12x100mm – 50 mm offset for fluid and precise handling – Maximum clearance for tires of 700×50 (700×42 with mudguard) – Mounts for mudguard and luggage racks
- The Bosch Performance Line system, powerful, lightweight, dynamic, quiet and ultra-natural. Nominal power 250W, Max 600W, 65 Nm. Assistance up to 300 %, Integrated Bosch PowerPack battery 500Wh., and Remote Purion display – 5 modes
- Exclusive wheels: Moustache aluminum 6061E road rims, 30 mm deep, 22mm internal width, 24 holes – Hubs with cartridge bearings – 10/11S Centerlock, 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear – Maxxis Rambler 700×50 gravel tires dynamic, grippy and comfortable
- Shimano GRX Gravel specific – 42T single chainring and 11x40S wide range cassette – RX-400, 1×10 speed rear mech – RX400 levers with RX400 hydraulic disc brakes – 180/160mm discs
- Aluminum 6061 double thickness, wide and flared for more control, short Drop and Reach for more comfort
Motor: With a sporty torque of 65 Nm and high performance, the Drive Unit provides the right support at the right moment, even in the mountains. The riding sensation remains natural with barely noticeable pedal resistance when switched off or at over 25 km/h. All of this and almost silent too – for maximum riding enjoyment.
Battery: The Bosch PowerPack 500wh is the same size and only slightly heavier than the PowerPack 400 but extends the range. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger.
Display: Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handlebar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handlebar. Five different riding modes give you the correct support in every situation.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.