With its high-performance frame, its carbon fork, its Al:30 wheels, and its Ultegra groupset, you will always be able to count on the Moustache Dimanche 28.5 when you need to put in the watts.
- 6061 T4, T6 Aluminum alloy – hydroformed tubes with variable thickness – integrated PowerPack battery, inversed Hidden Power, an ultra-low center of gravity – Polyvalent geometry – Tires: 700×30 to 50 (700×42 with mudguard) – Flex seat stays – Rear axle 12x142mm
- Designed for road use – Balanced stiffness offering comfort and dynamism – 1″1/8-1″1/2 tapered steerer tube – FlatMount 160 mm direct brake support – Axle 12x100mm – 50 mm offset for fluid and precise handling – Maximum clearance for tires of 700×45 (700×42 with mudguard) – Mounts for mud guard
- The Bosch Active Line Plus system, lightweight, dynamic, quiet and ultra-natural. eRoad specific program – Nominal power 250W, Max 600W, 50 Nm. Assistance up to 240 %, Integrated Bosch PowerPack battery 500Wh., and Bosch Kiox display – 5 modes
- The Aluminum Moustache Al:30 wheels were developed for mounting wider tires. They offer lots of stability for the tire and perfect matching for better airflow. The large volume of air offers a more comfortable ride and the cartridge bearing hubs reduce friction – Moustache aluminum 6061E road rims, 30mm deep, 22mm internal width, 24 holes – Cartridge bearing hubs 10/11S Centerlock 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear – Continental 700×32 Ultra Sport III tires
- Shimano Ultegra – Double chainring 34×50 and 11×32 cassette – Ultegra rear mech, 11 speed – Ultegra Dual Control levers with hydraulic disc brakes – 160/160mm discs
- Aluminum 6061 double thickness, ergonomic and flared for more control, short Drop and Reach for more comfort
Motor: Explore the unknown and enjoy every day with the silent support of the Active Line Plus, designed especially for life’s little adventures. Discreet integration means that you can focus entirely on the enjoyment of your ride. No excess noise, just smooth support at speeds up to 20 MPH.
Battery: The Bosch PowerPack 500wh is the same size and only slightly heavier than the PowerPack 400 but extends the range. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger.
Display: Small, connected pioneer: Bosch Kiox offers sporty eBike riders access to the digital world via the eBike Connect smartphone app, and also offers new navigation features. The robust color display ensures eBike rider can always see their riding data at a glance, while the separate control unit allows them to keep the eBike under control. Bosch Kiox can record your trips and send all the relevant data via the smartphone’s Bluetooth connection to the eBike Connect online portal. Connecting with a heart rate monitor using Bluetooth helps riders get the most out of their training. This makes Kiox the perfect companion for athletic rides while staying connected.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.