We know how it starts, usually by a gentle ride… which often finishes with a competition between friends. But it’s difficult for your riding companions to stay on the wheel of your Moustache Dimanche 28.3. In any case, munching up the km or going on the attack on the first climb, Moustache Dimanche 28.3 has everything to do it!
- 6061 T4, T6 Aluminum alloy – hydroformed tubes with variable thickness – integrated PowerPack battery, inversed Hidden Power, an ultra-low center of gravity – Polyvalent geometry – Tires: 700×30 to 50 (700×42 with mudguard) – Flex seat stays – Rear axle 12x142mm
- Designed for road use – Balanced stiffness offering comfort and dynamism – 1″1/8-1″1/2 tapered steerer tube – FlatMount 160 mm direct brake support – Axle 12x100mm – 50 mm offset for fluid and precise handling – Maximum clearance for tires of 700×45 (700×42 with mudguard) – Mounts for mudguard
- The Bosch Active Line Plus system, lightweight, dynamic, quiet and ultra-natural. eRoad specific program – Nominal power 250W, Max 600W, 50 Nm. Assistance up to 240%
- Exclusive wheels: Moustache aluminum 6061E road rims, 24 holes – Hubs 10/11S Centerlock 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear – Continental 700×32 Ultra Sport III tires
- Shimano Tiagra – Double chainring 34×50 and 11×34 cassette – Tiagra rear mech, 10 speed – Tiagra Dual Control levers with hydraulic disc brakes – 160/160mm discs
- Aluminum 6061 double thickness, ergonomic and flared for more control, short Drop and Reach for more comfort
Motor: Explore the unknown and enjoy every day with the silent support of the Active Line Plus, designed especially for life’s little adventures. Discreet integration means that you can focus entirely on the enjoyment of your ride. No excess noise, just smooth support at speeds up to 20 MPH.
Battery: The Bosch PowerPack 500wh is the same size and only slightly heavier than the PowerPack 400 but extends the range. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger.
Display: Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handlebar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handlebar. Five different riding modes give you the correct support in every situation.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.