The Moustache Dimanche 28.1 has been designed for everyone who wants to go faster, harder, more often, longer, all whilst having fun! Some are looking for suffering in the effort, others for fun. If you are one of these, Dimanche 28 is made for you. Because the efforts that you will make, certainly as much as on your usual road bike, will always be well supported by the Bosch Active Line plus motor, so efficient and discrete. Thanks to the specific e-road program, you will get the feeling of riding with the legs of a pro rider and you can therefore multiply your rides and increase the percentages!
- 6061 T4, T6 Aluminum alloy – hydroformed tubes with variable thickness – integrated PowerPack battery, inversed Hidden Power, an ultra-low center of gravity – Polyvalent geometry – Tires: 700×30 to 50 (700×42 with mudguard) – Flex seatstays – Rear axle 12x142mm
- Designed for road use – Balanced stiffness offering comfort and dynamism – 1″1/8-1″1/2 tapered steerer tube – FlatMount 160 mm direct brake support – Axle 12x100mm – 50 mm offset for fluid and precise handling – Maximum clearance for tires of 700×45 (700×42 with mud guard) – Mounts for mudguard
- The Bosch Active Line Plus system, lightweight, dynamic, quiet, and ultra-natural. eRoad specific program – Nominal power 250W, Max 600W, 50 Nm. Assistance up to 240 %, and Integrated Bosch PowerPack battery 500Wh, and Remote Purion display – 5 modes
- Exclusive wheels: Moustache aluminum 6061E road rims, 24 holes – Hubs 10/11S Centerlock 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear – Continental 700×32 Ultra Sport III tires.
- Shimano Tiagra – Single chainring with 42 teeth and 11×34 cassette – Tiagra rear mech, 10 speed – Tiagra Rapidfire Plus levers – hydraulic disc brakes – 160/160mm discs
- Moustache Flexbar by Baramind handlebar, hybrid advanced composite, filters vibrations, 660mm, diam. 31.6, Medium (S and M), Hard (L and XL
Motor: Explore the unknown and enjoy every day with the silent support of the Active Line Plus, designed especially for life’s little adventures. Discreet integration means that you can focus entirely on the enjoyment of your ride. No excess noise, just smooth support at speeds up to 20 MPH.
Battery: The Bosch PowerPack 500wh is the same size and only slightly heavier than the PowerPack 400 but extends the range. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger.
Display: Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handlebar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handlebar. Five different riding modes give you the correct support in every situation.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.