The Tern Quick Haul D8 makes doing stuff by bike practical, easy, and fun—so you’ll reach for it just about every day. It’s designed to help you carry passengers and cargo with ease, and it’s a joy to ride. A compact, space-saving design simplifies storage and transport.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.
What Makes it a D8?
- Bosch Active Line Plus motor provides up to 50 Nm of torque and 270% support
- 1×8-speed Shimano Altus groupset with trigger shifter
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with an optional front rack
- Fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”) tall, with an adjustable seatpost and Speedlifter stem (no tools required)
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight