COVID-19 Safety Updates
Both of our stores are open by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please get in touch with us here.
We want you to know that we’re taking this seriously, and are working diligently to adapt our approach to keeping you, as well as our staff, safe and healthy. While we’ve chosen to stay open for the time being, in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 it’s imperative for potential visitors to read and be prepared to follow the requirements below:
- All visitors, as well as our staff, are expected to know and implement CDC guidelines in order to protect themselves and others: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html.
- Please DO NOT visit for a test ride or pick-up if you or someone you have had contact with is sick and/or has been exposed.
- All visitors will be asked to wash and disinfect their hands upon entering the store, and should expect to have their temperature taken before entering. Masks are required.
- If you see or experience anything that makes you uncomfortable, please make your concerns known. We want everyone to feel safe.
Shopping during COVID-19
If you prefer not to visit or simply can’t, but are still in search of the perfect eBike, we understand. Choosing a bike before having the chance to ride it can feel like a risky move, but we’re here to assure you it’s not—we’ve been selling eBikes remotely since we opened in 2011—and we’re prepared to support you throughout the process whether that’s virtually, through email, or over the phone.
- Request a Facetime or Google Hangout appointment here.
- Give us a call at 718-643-4542.
If you already have an idea which eBike is right for you, [connect with one of our matchmakers] to narrow down your selection.
If you’re not sure where to start, consider browsing our shop online or checking out our YouTube channel. These are two great places to learn more about eBikes, and how we’ve carefully chosen our selection.
As bicycling becomes more essential to daily life, especially during the pandemic, distributors around the world are seeing significant delays across all parts of the supply chain. At Propel, the relationships we’ve built with manufacturers have allowed us to continue moving things forward, but please keep in mind all of us are having to exercise a bit more patience than usual.
We believe the perfect eBike is worth the wait, and we’re happy to use our expertise to pair you with the right one. Connect with a Matchmaker today.
Service & Repair
If you have an issue with a bicycle purchased from Propel, please fill out the service request form here or call and speak to one of our mechanics at 718-643-4542. If we’re unable to answer the phone, please leave a message and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.