This bike will be available mid-May
Tern HSD S11 is enormously useful and surprisingly smaller. It features Bosch Performance Line Sport Gen 3 motor, 500Wh Powerpack, Intuvia display, and a 4amp charger.
Motor: The new Performance Line Sport ensures riding enjoyment, particularly during athletic riding at high cadences. The drive weighs only 7 lbs. and accelerates smoothly over 20 mph, with a maximum speed of 28 mph – for care-free riding and that unique Bosch riding sensation.
Battery: The Bosch PowerPack 500wh is the same size and only slightly heavier than the PowerPack 400 but extends the range. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger.
Display: The Intuvia display can be read under all lighting conditions and the eBike can be controlled easily and intuitively. Thanks to the separate control unit, your hands remain securely on the handlebar at all times, while the shift recommendation means you always pedal in the correct gear. This preserves the battery and increases your range. Intuvia means you always have all riding data clearly in sight.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.
- Bosch® Performance Line Sport motor, pedal-assist up to 28 mph (Class 3)
- Bosch® Intuvia display
- 500 Wh battery for a range of up to 74 mi
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 11-speed Shimano® Deore XT Shadow+ derailleur
- Magura® hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed