From his big brothers, he has inherited a formidable precision and efficiency, whilst remaining accessible. Finding the right set up and getting to grips with the Moustache Samedi 29 Game 6 is childs play! All thanks to our Magic Grip Control shock and the new 170mm Fox 38 Performance fork. In a few clicks and pedal strokes, you will be ready to send it on your preferred trail! Climb, descend, climb, descend… Light up your face with a smile whether you’re heading up or down.
- 6061 T4, T6 Aluminum – Hydroformed tubes with varied thickness – ultra integrated battery – 160mm travel – Aggressive geometry focusing on stability in the toughest descents – Progressive suspension kinematics, reduced pedal kickback, and incredibly efficient grip!
- Air Shock: Moustache Magic Grip Control specific with 160mm travel / 2-position platform and dynamic control of rebound for optimized performance and traction
- Fork: FOX, Float 38 Performance, GRIP, 3-position w/Micro Adjust lever
- Bosch Performance Line CX motor – 85Nm torque available on a wide range of speeds. Optimized eMTB mode, extended boost function – Compact, lightweight, minimal resistance to pedaling and extreme responsiveness 250W rated power, Max 600W. Assistance up to 340%
- Shimano XT 1×12-speed, 10-51T cassette and Shimano M6120 hydraulic 4 piston disc brakes front & rear – 203mm rotors
- Exclusive wheels: Moustache 29″ 6061E Aluminum asymmetric rims, 28 holes, 31mm interior width – Shimano hubs with cartridge bearings, Microspline, 12 speed, center lock, 2mm diameter inox spokes Maxxis Assegai 29×2.50 tires
Motor: A new benchmark: From the model year 2021 onward, the Bosch Performance Line CX achieves new heights with updated software and a new maximum torque of 85 Nm. The increased torque ensures greater performance, supporting eMTB riders with even more power, especially in low cadences. In eMTB and Turbo mode, this leads to significantly faster acceleration and makes hill starts much easier. Thanks to a broader cadence range, unpredictable riding situations can be mastered even more effectively, especially in situations such as late gear-shifting and accelerating out of tight bends. Riding remains smooth and free from jolts, even when standing on the pedals or in Turbo mode.
Battery: What more could you want? The new Bosch PowerTube 625 lets you enjoy long and mountainous rides, while still reserving plenty of energy for every adventure. Thanks to a rated capacity of 16.7 Ah and approx. 625 Wh energy content, the lithium-ion battery brings maximum ranges and altitudes within your grasp. The well-secured PowerTube 625 will not fall out of its housing, even on demanding terrain.
Display: Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handlebar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handlebar. Five different riding modes give you the correct support in every situation.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.