Moustache Samedi 28.2 will be your ideal companion for getting about on a daily basis in town and will always be ready for a trip out into the country whenever you have the chance!
Thanks to its stiff frame, its Bosch Active Line Plus motor, and its fork with 63mm of travel, the Samedi 28.2 is dynamic and comfortable. It is also perfectly equipped for the town with lots of useful accessories such as its luggage carrier, compatible with QL3 and MIK fixation standards. In its Low-Step version, it offers great standover space for better accessibility.
- 6061 Alloy – Custom frame concept with integration of the Bosch PowerTube battery
- Suntour, NEX-E25 / 63mm travel
- Bosch Active Line Plus system, Bosch PowerTube battery 400Wh or 500Wh, and Purion display – 5 modes
- Shimano Altus drivetrain 1×9-Speed, 11-36T cassette and Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotor front & 160mm rear
- Moustache ergonomic rised handlebar and
- AXA Blue Line headlight combined with Spanninga Presto2Guard taillight. and Tires w/reflective band.Schwalbe BIG APPLE tires- 700x50C
Motor: The Moustache Samedi 28.2 equipped with Bosch, Active Line Plus 250 Wh, this Drive Unit can be integrated optimally into the bicycle frame. Its reduced weight and low center of gravity provide for safe handling. Without any disturbing extraneous noises, you can experience pure riding enjoyment with gentle support up to 20 mph. And anyone who wants to go faster will benefit from minimal pedal resistance above 20 mph.
Battery: For the highest demands in terms of performance and aesthetics: Bosch PowerTubes 500Wh have the power for any ride and thanks to their compact size and minimalist design. The lithium ion batteries is integrated within the frame, ensuring carefree riding, while a safety catch prevents the batteries from falling out even on challenging terrain. The Bosch PowerTube 500Wh enables city eBikes and eMTBs to take long distances in stride.
Display: The Moustache Samedi 28.2 comes with Bosch Purion that you can get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handlebar. Five different riding modes give you the correct support in every situation.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.