Thanks to a rigid frame with an integrated Bosch PowerTube battery, the Bosch Performance Line motor, and 80mm travel fork, the Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad 2 is dynamic and comfortable. It is also perfectly equipped with accessories such as the luggage rack that’s compatible with QL3 and MIK fixations as well as powerful lights front and rear! On the Low-Step version the top tube is lowered offering more standover height for improved accessibility.
- 6061 Alloy – Custom frame concept with integration of the Bosch PowerTube battery
- Suntour XCM ATB / 80mm travel w/preload adjustment
- Bosch Performance Line system, Bosch PowerTube battery 500Wh, and Purion display- 5 modes
- Shimano Altus drivetrain 1×9-speed, 11-36T cassette and Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotor front & 160mm rear
- Hutchinson Python tires 27.5×2.10 – offering performance, grip and high-quality fast rolling
- Low-rider carrier, compatible with QL3 + MIK Bag/Accessories
- AXA Blue Line headlight combined with Spanninga Presto2Guard taillight
Motor: With a sporty torque of 65 Nm and high performance, the Drive Unit provides the right support at the right moment, even in the mountains. The riding sensation remains natural with barely noticeable pedal resistance when switched off or at over 25 km/h. All of this and almost silent too – for maximum riding enjoyment.
Battery: For the highest demands in terms of performance and aesthetics: Bosch PowerTubes 500Wh have the power for any ride and thanks to their compact size and minimalist design. The lithium ion batteries is integrated within the frame, ensuring carefree riding, while a safety catch prevents the batteries from falling out even on challenging terrain. The Bosch PowerTube 500Wh enables city eBikes and eMTBs to take long distances in stride.
Display: Design meets functionality: Purion is the minimalist on-board computer for everyone wishing to have a neat look on the handlebar, be it for use in the city or the countryside. You get all important information conveniently at the touch of a button during the ride, with both hands remaining on the handlebar. Five different riding modes give you the correct support in every situation.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.