The Moustache Samedi 27 Race 8
is made to race against the clock in an enduro, or take on any beat up and technical trail. A lively ride, guaranteed.
Frame: The Moustache Samedi 27 Race 8 features a lightweight 6061 T4 T6 Alloy frame. It has a high strength to weight ratio and is highly resistant to corrosion. Also, features a cable inlet system giving the bike an elegant solution for routing the wires and cables.
Brakes: The Moustache Samedi 27 Race 8 is equipped with Formula Cura hydraulic disc brake and it has 203mm front and 180mm rear rotor. It provides very reliable stopping power, these brakes are low-maintenance and easy to control.
Top Speed: This bike provides ample speed with a top speed of 20mph. If you’re looking for more speed, check out our fast electric bikes.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.
Key Features of Moustache Samedi 27 Race 8
- Moustache Rims – 27.5+ wheels for maximum efficiency and grip whatever the terrain. Asymmetrical Moustache JUST_Carbon rims, strong and lightweight, eBike specific, 35mm wide, tubeless compatible. CNC aluminum hub with sealed annular bearings for low friction and maximized autonomy. 4 double ratchet and 28 straight double butted flat spokes for optimal transmission.
- Bosch Motor – Bosch Performance CX, the most powerful and the highest torque (75Nm) in the Bosch range. The market reference in terms of support. eMTB mode for enhanced performance in MTB usage. Equipped with 500Wh battery for maximum autonomy.
- Carbon Moustache Handlebar – New 760mm handlebar in Toray T700 fibers, that’s both lightweight and tough and weights only 205g!
- Fork – New Fox 36 Performance fork, E-Bike specific, black aluminum reinforced stanchions, GRIP hydraulic cartridge with external lock-out and rebound adjustment. Boost standard 15x110mm for stiff and precise steering. 160mm travel.
- Rear Shock – Grip control Ultimate rear shock 200×57 with hard anodized coating for low friction, dynamic rebound control for insane grip on the rear wheel and perfectly balanced stability. 160mm travel.