Moustache Samedi 27 Race 4 is the entry-level model that has all the Moustache Race models DNA of its high-end brothers. A Yari fork and Grip Control Evo shock for 160mm of pure efficiency!
Frame: The Moustache Samedi 27 Race 4 features a lightweight 6061 T4 T6 Alloy frame. It has a high strength to weight ratio and is highly resistant to corrosion. Also, features a cable inlet system giving the bike an elegant solution for routing the wires and cables.
Brakes: The Moustache Samedi 27 Race 4 is equipped with MT4 hydraulic disc brake and it has 200mm front and 180 mm rear rotor. It provides very reliable stopping power, these brakes are low-maintenance and easy to control.
Top Speed: This bike provides ample speed with a top speed of 20mph. If you’re looking for more speed, check out our fast electric bikes.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.
Key Features of Moustache Samedi 27 Race 4
- Moustache Rims – 27.5+ wheels for maximum efficiency and grip whatever the terrain. Sealed annular bearings hubs for low friction and maximized autonomy. Asymmetrical welded aluminum rims, Moustache specific 35mm wide, tubeless compatible.
- Bosch Motor – Bosch Performance CX, the most powerful and the highest torque (75Nm) in the Bosch range. The market reference in terms of support. eMTB mode for enhanced performance in MTB usage. Equipped with 500Wh battery for maximum autonomy.
- Maxxis Tubeless ready tires – Front 27.5×2.8”Maxxis Minion DHF tire for maximum grip and rear 27.5×2.8” Maxxis Rekon for best pedaling efficiency.
- New dropper seatpost – Moustache telescopic cartridge seatpost, smooth and efficient, to easily drop your saddle on the most technical trails!
- Rear Shock – Grip control Evo rear shock 200×57 with dynamic rebound control for insane grip on the rear wheel and perfectly balanced stability. 160mm travel.