Haibike XDURO ALLMTN 6.0 2019
Designed to roam and explore all day across spiny ridges, deep valleys, and open flowy single tracks, the ALLMTN 6.0 bike has an aggressively fun and stable geometry. It’s ready to rip tight berms, tame downhill sections, and cruise with you to new heights. With a powerful Bosch Performance CX 250W motor and Powertube 500Wh battery that tucks neatly into frame, it’s great for long-range trail sessions and has the power to climb steep sections. The ALLMTN 6.0 has a FOX 36 Performance Elite fork with 160mm of travel and is custom-tuned for e-bike demands, giving it the legendary durability World Cup riders rely on. The FOX DPX2 Performance Elite shock with 150mm of travel helps maintain steady power transfer to the trail, keeping the rear wheel driving you forward
Motor: Haibike XDURO ALLMTN 6.0 2019 is equipped with The Bosch Performance CX motor was developed with a focus on creating a more sport oriented unit. The motor offers an impressive maximum torque of 75 Nm. The “Direct Flow” technique also guarantees powerful support in the lower cadence levels. Trail Control offers a dynamic power management system that allows the rider to choose the optimum support level (50–300 %) for the terrain they are riding, their riding style, and the distance they are looking to cover.
Brakes: Haibike XDURO ALLMTN 6.0 2019 comes with Magura MT5 with 4 pistons that will give you the fine control and maximum stability you need on tough Enduro and downhill runs.
Top Speed: This bike provides ample speed with a top speed of 20mph. If you’re looking for more speed, check out our fast electric bikes.
Highlights of Haibike XDURO ALLMTN 6.0 2019
- Light, stiff, indestructible 6061 aluminum frame with InTube Battery Concept (IBC) and aggressively fun geometry, with motor and battery placed low for stability and handling.
- Bosch Performance CX 250W motor and powerful Powertube 500Wh battery that tucks neatly into frame, for long range trail sessions, with power to climb steep sections and enjoy the descents.
- FOX 36 Performance Elite fork with 160mm of travel, custom-tuned for e-bike demands, with the legendary durability World Cup riders rely on.
- FOX DPX2 Performance Elite shock with 150mm of travel that helps maintain steady power transfer to the trail, keeping the rear wheel driving you forward.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12spd shifting with 11×50 cassette for getting uphill easily, and downhill quickly, giving you the ability to get the most out of yourself and the bike.