Haibike SDURO Trekking 2.0 2019
The lightweight aluminum frame places the battery and motor low for stability, and the upright riding position creates a comfortable position for long tours and short trips across town. This bike has a Yamaha PW-SE 250W motor and a 500Wh battery for long range adventures over ridges, through valleys, and across open vistas–a functional and affordable entry-level model for the city or trekking area! The trekking e-bike impresses all with solid equipment components and a wide range of uses from city tours to weekend trips into nature.
Motor: Haibike SDURO Trekking 2.0 2019 is equipped with Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W, the motor that offers up to 280% assistance and peaks at 70Nm of torque. The power curve comes in early and is responsive as soon as you touch the pedals. The PW-SE supports a higher cadence than the standard PW Series, now offering up to 110rpm.
Brakes: Haibike SDURO Trekking 2.0 2019 comes with Tektro M275 high powered and controllable braking system, a dual piston hydraulic disc brakes.
Top Speed: This bike provides ample speed with a top speed of 20mph. If you’re looking for more speed, check out our fast electric bikes.
Highlights of Haibike SDURO Trekking 2.0 2019
- 6061 aluminum frame places the battery and motor low on the frame for increased stability, while the upright geometry and sloping top tube makes long adventures comfortable.
- Yamaha PW-SE 250W motor and 500Wh battery make long journeys easier, and short journeys quicker.
- Suntour NEX E25-LO suspension fork with 63mm of travel to keep the harshness of the road away from your hands.
- Loaded touring, or simply getting around town, is made easy with the Shimano Deore 10spd shifting and 11×42 cassette.
- With the included XLC Carrymore rack, SKS fenders, Trelock lights, and bell, adventure is the only accessory you’re missing.