Haibike SDURO FullSeven LT 9.0 2019 This e-bike is ready to rip any trail–anywhere–with 150mm of front and rear travel and ultra stable handling and geometry. Thanks to the IBC frame design and powerful Bosch motor, long days of adventure await you. Frame: Aluminum 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 150mm Fork: RockShox Revelation RC Lockout, air, Travel: 150mm, aluminum steerer tube 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ tapered, thru-axle Boost, Newly designed Internal Battery Concept (IBC) frame with internal battery tucked away in the frame’s downtube close to the motor, for clean lines and superb handling.
Motor: Haibike SDURO FullSeven LT 9.0 2019 is equipped with The Bosch Performance CX motor was developed with a focus on creating a more sport oriented unit. The motor offers an impressive maximum torque of 75 Nm. The “Direct Flow” technique also guarantees powerful support in the lower cadence levels. Trail Control offers a dynamic power management system that allows the rider to choose the optimum support level (50–300 %) for the terrain they are riding, their riding style, and the distance they are looking to cover.
Brakes: Haibike SDURO FullSeven LT 9.0 2019 equipped with MT7 known for its awesome stopping power combined with 203mm and 180mm front and rear rotors.
Top Speed: This bike provides ample speed with a top speed of 20mph. If you’re looking for more speed, check out our fast electric bikes.
Highlights of Haibike SDURO FullSeven LT 9.0 2019
- Newly designed Internal Battery Concept (IBC) frame with internal battery tucked away in the frame’s downtube, close to the motor, for clean lines and superb handling.
- 500Wh internal battery and Bosch Performance CX 250W motor provide long-range exploration power and speed.
- RockShox Revelation RC fork with Boost thru-axle, and Monarch RT shock, both with 150mm of tuned travel.
- SRAM NX Eagle 12spd shifting with 11×50 cassette to give you the right gear, no matter what your inspired journeys demand.
- Magura delivers awesome stopping power with their MT7 hydraulic disc brakes, combined with 203mm and 180mm front and rear rotors.