Piloted to numerous solo 24 hour race victories and stage race wins, the Ergon GS3 Grips is highlighted by an independently adjustable 3-finger bar end made of robust fiberglass reinforced composite giving the rider added comfort and leverage. Grab it and go!
- Bar end size 3 finger, 50mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Barend is locking clamp for the grip.
- German made lightweight Direct Control rubber compound.
- Latex free and UV stable.
- Soft flexible wing.
- 2 Internal supports tuned for rebound and control.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Carbon handlebar compatible.
- Lightweight at 289 gr. for size Large and 280 gr. for size Small
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Choice of size is a personal rider preference.
Standard: 2 full length grips