We took the Leadville 100 winning GS1 grip body and added a 2 finger GFK bar end hence the Ergon GS2 Grips, which delivers additional leverage and increased grip thanks to the rubberized anti-slip lower texture and optimized ergonomics. The bar end and grip body can be independently adjusted to customize the fit to the rider. The bar end also double as the locking clamp for the grip.
- Bar end size 2 finger, 35mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Barend is locking clamp for the grip.
- German made lightweight Direct Control rubber compound.
- Latex free and UV stable.
- Soft flexible wing.
- 2 Internal supports tuned for rebound and control.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Carbon handlebar compatible.
- Lightweight at 231 gr. for size Large and 222 gr. for size Small
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Choice of size is a personal rider preference.
Standard: 2 full length grips