Full hand bar end for full leverage and position. The Ergon GP4 gripsoffers the recognized class leading ergonomics of the GP1 grip, combined with a full size, ergonomic, angle adjustable bar end. This doubles to clamp itself and the independently adjustable grip into position. The bar end features rubberized inserts for a firm slip free hold.
- Barend size 4 finger, 75mm
- Barend made of lightweight Nylon-Composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- Compatible with bar-plug style mirrors.
- German made rubber compound, latex free, UV stable.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Available in 2 sizes.
- Available in 1 shifter styles/configurations.
- NOT compatible with carbon handlebars
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Riders with smaller hands are best to choose the Small size. Riders with large hands are an ideal fit to the Large size. Ultimately, choice of size is a rider personal preference.
Standard: 2 full length grips
Why bar ends?
Bar ends offer the rider additional hand positions. Bar ends also allow greater leverage when pulling on the handlebars. Ergon offers its bar ends in various length to suit the demands of all riders.