The Ergon GC1 Grips is a grip developed for the ergonomic demands of riders using sweptback handlebars, usually found on city and touring bikes. Using tradition grips on these bikes can cause a kink in the wrist which leads to discomfort in the hands and wrists. The GC1 corrects this wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form. Any aches and tension therefore can be eliminated.
- Designed to be used on handlebars with a backwards sweep.
- Available in 1 size and 2 shifter configurations.
- 100% German made rubber compound.
- Certified toxin free rubber compound.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Aluminum lock-on clamp.
- Specially positioned rubber textures maximum comfort.
2 full length grips
1 full length Left grip, 1 short Right grip