The Abus Granit Plus 470 U-Lock offers maximum protection for your high-value bicycle, even in situations where the risk of theft is high.
Do you need to leave your high-value bicycle in locations such as railway stations where the risk of theft is high? Then the Abus Granit Plus 470 U-Lock is your ideal companion: the ABUS Power Cell technology offers superlative protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling. The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel. It also features the picking-resistant Plus disc cylinder. This combination has earned the Abus Granit Plus 470 U-Lock acclaim in a wide variety of tests, with seals of approval from OSIMZ (Russia) and test institutes in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and the United Kingdom.
- Hardened 12 mm parabolic shackle
- ABUS Power Cell technology provides outstanding protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling
- The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- Automatic cover to protect the keyhole from contamination and corrosion
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a high risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- The longer the length of the shackle, the more easily it can be used to secure a bike to a fixed object
- EaZy KF bracket for convenient single-handed operation and quick mounting on round tubes with a diameter of 28 – 36 mm
- USH 470 universal bracket for easy mounting on round tubes with a diameter of 15 – 35 mm
- The lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method