The Abus Granit Extreme 59 U-Lock provides reliable protection against unauthorized access for your bicycle or motorbike, even where there is a high risk of theft.
The shackle and other security-related parts of the Abus Granit Extreme 59 U-Lock are made from hardened special steel. An ABUS XPlus cylinder increases the protection offered against tampering attempts such as picking.
When transporting, the Abus Granit Extreme 59 U-Lock is incredibly flexible: you can attach it to tubes with a 12–17mm diameter using the SH 59 bracket. Or you can use the M6M Monolock Adapter Plate from GIVI as a fully-integrated mounting option.
- 16 mm square parabolic shackle
- Double-locking mechanism securing the shackle in the lock body
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for exceptionally high protection against manipulation attempts such as picking
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery, one of which is an LED torch key
- Manual cover to protect the keyhole from dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional and replacement keys
Operation and use:
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Recommended for protecting high-value bicycles and motorbikes
- SH 59-bracket for quick installation on round tubes with a diameter between 12 – 17 mm
- The M6M Monolock Adapter Plate from GIVI provides a fully-integrated mounting option that can be used easily with almost all ABUS motorbike U-locks with a shackle height of more than 300 mm
- You can order several one-key-fits-all locks. That means that a single key or mechanism can be used for several locks
- U-locks are one of the most difficult lock types to defeat
- The security of your motorbike can be considerably increased by using a connection point (e.g. chain)