The Abus Granit City 1010 Chain Lock provides reliable theft protection for high-quality bikes thanks to the materials and workmanship used.
This Abus Granit City 1010 Chain Lock is available in four different lengths, from 85cm to 140cm. Often, the best places to lock your bike are already in use, especially in the city. The 140cm version of the Abus Granit City 1010 Chain Lock ensures you’re well prepared for situations such as these. A 9mm thick hexagonal chain with a textile sleeve and an extra secure cylinder, which also protects against lock picking, keep thieves away.
- 110 cm
- 85 cm
- 9 mm hexagonal chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion
Operation and use:
- Good protection at high theft risk
- Recommended for securing high-quality bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post (for 85 cm length)
- For the protected transport we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2200 and ST 2250 (for 85 cm length)
- The lock can be ordered keyed alike with other locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
- Very easy handling, because only one end of the chain has to be locked