The Urban Arrow Family has an innovative design, lightweight frame, and safe and comfortable materials. Its components are from leading manufacturers such as the German company Bosch, who makes the powerful electric pedal-assist motor. The Urban Arrow Family also has Shimano brakes and an Enviolo transmission.
Urban Arrow Family takes you and your children wherever you want to go. No more worries about your busy schedule, kids needing to be picked up or dropped off, fetching groceries or shopping trips. Zip through the city effortlessly, or enjoy a trip to the woods or the beach. One ride–and you’ll be hooked.
- Choose a Performance or Cargo Line motor with a 500Wh battery for miles of smiles.
- Enviolo’s TR and CA gear hubs provide effortless shifting and are a dream when combined with the Bosch motor.
- Deck out your Urban Arrow with some of the very well thought out accessories.
Motor: The Urban Arrow Family is equipped with a strong and reliable Bosch motor, which is available in two different power options. The Performance Line Gen 3 comes with a 500Wh battery and the Cargo line Gen 4 comes with a 500Wh battery. Choose the motor that matches your needs and the topography of your area.
- Performance Line Gen 3 – The Performance Line is made for ambitious riders – whether for trekking, all-mountain riding, or commuting. The finely balanced system facilitates top performance and a sporty riding style by delivering the necessary support at precisely the right moment for more riding enjoyment in the saddle.
- Cargo Line Gen 4 – From making deliveries, collecting the kids from kindergarten to doing the shopping – the new Cargo Line, which is designed especially for cargo bikes, makes transport easy. With a torque of up to 75 nm, the powerful Cargo Line offers full support even at low cadences. The Cargo Line offers up to 400% of powerful support with a permissible total weight of up to 250 kg.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.