The Tern HSD S+ is enormously useful and surprisingly smaller. It features the next-generation Bosch Performance Line motor with Intuvia display.
Motor:The Bosch Performance Line Gen 3 is made for ambitious riders – whether for trekking, all-mountain riding, or commuting. The finely balanced system facilitates top performance and a sporty riding style by delivering the necessary support at precisely the right moment for more riding enjoyment in the saddle.
Battery: The Bosch PowerPack 500wh is the same size as and only slightly heavier than the PowerPack 400 but extends the range. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger.
Accessories: The Tern HSD S+ includes fenders, rear rack, front light, and rear light. Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.
- 500 Wh battery for a range of up to 118 km (74 mi)
- Integrated automatic shifting (more info soon)
- Enviolo Sport 380 hub
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST suspension seatpost
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Gates Carbon Drive® CDX belt
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed