Benno Boost E 10D Speed
Benno Size GuideBelow is a recommended size guide from Benno. If you are close on a size please reach out to us to get some help. We are always happy to assist.
- Tested to the highest standards
- Easy to Share - Fits a wide range of riders
- Grow with your life - Accessories to fit any needs
The Benno Boost E 10D Speed transforms cycling with its Bosch Performance Line Speed mid-drive system, making steep hills, long distances, heavy loads, and even sweat, no longer hindrances to leaving your bike at home. This durable e-utility bike, with its hefty aluminum frame and 24″ x 2.6″ custom tires, delivers an unparalleled ride, providing up to 28mph of assistance with a range of 25-160 miles, while carrying up to a total gross weight of 440lb, including rider, bike, and cargo. Complete with Supernova lights and a versatile rack system, this innovative bike redefines utility and capability, making it the preferred choice of professionals and adventurers alike.
Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Boost E. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility® bike is always ready for the next adventure – close to home or far from civilization. The rigid aluminum frame and big 24” x 2.6” custom tires combine with the Bosch Performance Line Speed Electric motor provides up to 85Nm with assistance to 28mph, and the ability to carry up to a gross weight of 440lb including the rider, bike and all cargo. The upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and maneuverability. Included with the bike are Supernova front and rear lights and a smart, rack system that can be expanded with additional accessories to suit your needs. Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the ebike choice of professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers and everyday suburban explorers.
- Bosch Performance Speed 250W, 85Nm and Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Range 25-160mi (40-260km) Dep. On Mode/Battery
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Oversized 6061 Aluminum Alloy Fork w/ Integrated Headset
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’1” to 6’3”)
- Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 130lbs/60kg)
Accessories: It comes with an option to choose different racks and trays. Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.