If you have inquires about shipping, chances are you’ve witnessed Propel’s exceptional customer service. We would like it known that our quality customer service continues well after your purchase is made. We understand that you wish to receive your order as quickly and simply as possible, and it is our duty to make that happen. If you do not find an answer to your inquiry below, please feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA Shipping Rates
Propel offers shipping on most bikes, but there are some exceptions. We have three ways of shipping your bike listed below:
- UPS or Fedex (70% Assembled) – This shipping method is free for most bikes and it requires some assembly. It’s recommended if you have some basic mechanical skills and want to save a few bucks. We’ll still test and tune the bike as we do with all bikes before shipping, but you’ll need to install some items which we have listed below:
- Handlebars: Install the handlebars onto the stem (all cables are attached and adjusted)
- Front Wheel: Install front wheel (most bikes are quick release so it’s usually a quick process)
- Pedals: Install Pedals. Remember there is a left and a right side and the left side is reverse thread, so you’ll need to turn it to the left to tighten it instead of the right like normal. If you need help check out this video.
- Additional Parts: In some cases items like the front fender and other small parts may need to be removed to prevent damage during shipping. These items will also need to be installed upon arrival.*tools required: 4, 5, 6mm Allen Key, 15mm Wrench. This should be all you need for most builds, but there may be some special circumstances and our technicians are available to support when you need it. Just reach out to us.
- Freight (90% Assembled) – This shipment method costs $150 in the continental US and it’s our premium shipping option for our distant customers. The bike arrives with the handlebars and the front wheel installed unlike the shipping method above. We ship the bike in a large box that we had custom made to fit our bikes and it’s the closest to ready to ride we can get it. You’ll just need to perform two main tasks when receiving the bike:
- Handlebars: We turn the handlebars sideways to fit it in the box. You’ll just need to turn them straight and tighten the stem bolts.
- Pedals: Install Pedals. Remember there is a left and a right side and the left side is reverse thread,so you’ll need to turn it to the left to tighten it instead of the right like normal. If you need help check out this video.*tools required: 4, 5, 6mm Allen Key, 15mm Wrench. This should be all you need for most builds, but there may be some special circumstances where you need more and our technicians are available to support when you need it. Just reach out to us.
- Personal Delivery (Fully Assembled) – For customers located nearby we do our best to deliver the bike to you in person. It really depends on availability. We work with several contractors to deliver the bike fully assembled, it’s also not that uncommon for Chris or his father Chris senior to deliver the bike to you personally. We’ve made trips as far as Boston and Virginia, if you’re in this radius we’ll work with you to figure out the best way to get the bike to you. We try to deliver the personal touch wherever we can and it’s really great to connect with our customers in person if we can.
If you’d like to learn more about any of our bike shipping options, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Parts & Accessories
For smaller packages, orders under $100 cost $7.50 for shipping. For smaller parts and accessories orders over $100, your order ships free. If you have questions about shipping methods, please contact us: email@example.com.
The shipping rates posted for our products reflect the cost of shipping products shipped within the contiguous U.S.
For shipping rates outside of the contiguous USA please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next-Day Air and Two-Day Air is available on a majority of products. Batteries cannot be shipped through Air shipping.
*For International Shipping Rates, please see below for our International Shipping Policy or contact us at email@example.com.
Tracking Your Order
Most of the time, once you are charged for your order you will receive an automated e-mail with tracking information, account information, and a receipt of purchase. A link to track your order will be included in your confirmation e-mail.
Tracking is sometimes unavailable immediately preceding the shipping date. Generally, this is true for freight deliveries as a scheduled time to deliver is usually protocol.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer accurate tracking information until the order is complete. For an estimated date of delivery, please contact us before submitting your order.
Due to manufacturer and international postal restrictions, a large amount of our products cannot be shipped internationally. However, international shipping is available on select products with possible additional surcharges.
Lithium battery shipments require special packaging and labeling.
Sales on international shipments are always final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for products shipped outside of the USA.
We ask that you contact us for more specific information regarding our international shipping policy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our very best to make sure you receive your order in a timely manner. Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours and are received within 2-7 business days of purchase. Some orders may take longer due to manufacturer backlog. If you need your order in less than 7 days, please contact us and we will take all necessary measures to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your product and the arrival of your product.
*Some carrier services do require a scheduled shipping time. In this case, the freight carrier will contact you (usually within 24 hours) and schedule a time to deliver your order.