Includes: Visor, Double-sided adhesive, Helmet pouch, and USB Power & Data cable.
Key Features of Sena R1 EVO Smart Helmet
- Mesh Intercom™ makes its debut in our cycling helmet line. You can communicate hands-free with other R1 EVO users within a half-mile (900 meters). Multi-channel Open Mesh supports 9 channels, letting you switch between different groups on different frequencies. Now you can have conversations going with your family, friends, or whomever else is along for the ride!
- The helmet features a built-in taillight, improving your visibility to others on the road. With three brightness settings, you can enhance clarity in different lighting situations. Built-in speakers keep your ears clear of obstructions, leaving you attentive to traffic cues while you listen to fellow riders or your music.
- The R1 EVO accepts voice commands, giving you control of features by speaking rather than pressing a button. Simply say “Hello Sena” and after the helmet response, you can tell it to turn on the taillight, enable Mesh Intercom™, play music, or configure settings.
- Bluetooth technology allows you to connect to your smartphone, enabling you to make phone calls, listen to your music, hear GPS navigation, and connect to fitness apps. The tech also connects you to other R1 EVO users to converse using a multi-way intercom.
- The Sena Cycling App allows you to take control of the R1 EVO’s features. Through the app, you can create groups of friends to easily connect to, save presets of your favorite FM stations, control taillight settings, and access the Quick Start Guide on the go.