The Raleigh Magnus iE is an electric fat bike for big conditions. The best-in-class Bosch Performance CX mid-motor gives it the legs to power through sandy washes, snow bound mountains, and any thing you put in front of it. Roots, rocks, even glaciers are no match for its monster 4-inch tires, and the lightweight alloy frame with cargo mounts gives you plenty of ways to load it up. Whether you’re loaded for bear, packing in to the hunting blind, or just rolling into town for a burger and a beer, the Magnus always goes big.
Frame: The Raleigh Magnus iE eMTB features a lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum alloy trail frame. It has a high strength to weight ratio and is highly resistant to corrosion. Also features a cable inlet system giving the bike an elegant solution for routing the wires and cables.
Brakes: The Raleigh Magnus iE eMTB is equipped with Tektro M735 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and rear rotors. It provides very reliable stopping power, these brakes are low-maintenance, and easy to control.
Top Speed: Like most electric bikes sold in the US, the The Raleigh Magnus iE eMTB has a top speed of 20 mph in keeping with federal law. There are ways to remove this speed limit for use on private roadways, however the jury is still out on how this will impact your Warranty. Until we get an official word from Raleigh, we’re going to err on the side of caution. Please contact us to learn about the concerns with making this modification.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.
Key Features of Raleigh Magnus iE
- 26-inch wheels with fat 4-inch tires can roll over anything
- Durable and lightweight aluminum alloy frame with rack mounts for versatility
- Reliable Bosch Performance CX motor is perfect for all-weather adventures
- Reliable Tektro M735 disc brakes with 4-piston front caliper and 2-piston rear offer great power and modulation
- SPF formed fork with multiple cargo mounts is strong and offers pinpoint handling
- Durable Shimano drivetrain shifts perfectly, every time