The Moustache Friday 28.7 has a lightweight easy to handle frame benefitting from reversed Hidden Power technology, a Bosch Performance Line motor equipped with a 500Wh PowerPack battery offering a lowered center of gravity, connectivity thanks to the SmartphoneHub, a carbon fork, a flared road handlebar and super practical accessories for city life such as the QL3 light luggage carrier, or even the powerful Supernova lights. And to be cool to the end, we’ve equipped our Friday 28.7 with a Brooks Cambium saddle.
- Aluminum 6061 hydroformed frame
- 1″1/8 to 1″1/2 tapered carbon steerer tube w/increased tire clearance & 180mm disc caliper mount
12mm axle w/lever
- Bosch Performance Line system, Bosch PowerPack battery 500Wh, Bosch SmartphoneHub to connect your bike to the digital world – Ride with integrated display or smartphone
- Shimano Tiagra 1×10-speed, 11-34T cassette, Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front & 160mm rear
- QL3 light low-rider carrier system
- Brooks Cambium saddle and Drop handlebar with flare
- Powerful Supernova E3 headlight combined with Spanninga Presto2Guard taillight
Motor: With a sporty torque of 65 Nm and high performance, the Drive Unit provides the right support at the right moment, even in the mountains. The riding sensation remains natural with barely noticeable pedal resistance when switched off or at over 25 km/h. All of this and almost silent too – for maximum riding enjoyment.
Battery: The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger. In favorable conditions, charged, and with the Performance Line Cruise in the mix, tours of up to 90 kilometers are possible.
Display: The SmartphoneHub transforms your eBike into a fully networked mode of transportation it offers live weather forecasts that allow riders to stay dry when touring the countryside, fitness tracking on the training route, and music streaming for picking the perfect ride day soundtrack. The smartphone and COBI.Bike app turns the SmartphoneHub into an intelligent control center that can be used for navigation, recording activities, and connection to other services – as a major step in the direction of connected biking. The eBike can also be started and ridden without a smartphone. The integrated display in the SmartphoneHub shows the most important riding data. That way eBike riders remain flexible at all times – no matter where the route takes them.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.