This Moustache Friday 28.5 Demo is our demo model. For more information, call our stores. Brooklyn, NY – 718-524-3896. Long Beach, CA – 562-262-5138
The Moustache Friday 28.5 is an indisputable sporty character, with its refined style and numerous smart accessories make the Friday 28.5 the best equipped “007” agent for taking on the urban jungle!
- Aluminum 6061 hydroformed frame
- 1″1/8 to 1″1/2 tapered carbon steerer tube w/increased tire clearance & 180mm disc caliper mount, 12mm axle w/lever
- Bosch Performance Line system, Bosch PowerPack battery 500Wh, Bosch SmartphoneHub to connect your bike to the digital world – Ride with integrated display or smartphone
- Shimano Tiagra 1×10-speed, 11-34T cassette, Shimano UR300 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front & rear
- Clever Quick-Park stem allowing 90 degree fold – quick and easy to operate, Moustache Flexbar handlebar by Baramind – filters vibrations., QL3 light low-rider carrier system
- Powerful Supernova E3 headlight combined with Spanninga Presto2Guard taillight
Motor: The Moustache Friday 28.5 features Bosch Performance Line 250W, The finely balanced, high-performance system with a maximum torque of 63 Nm transforms eBikers into explorers and adventurers and provides the required power at any moment.
Battery: The Moustache Friday 28.5 is equipped with Bosch Li ION PowerPack 500 Performance. The Lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge 50% and the PowerPack 500 takes approx. 4.5 hours to charge with the Bosch Standard Charger. In favorable conditions, charged and with the Performance Line Cruise in the mix, tours of up to 90 kilometers are possible. The PowerPack 500 is available for all product lines as a frame or rack battery.
Display: The Moustache Friday 28.5 comes with Bosch Smartphone Hub for integration connecting your bike with your digital world. Like connected watches, it follows your physical activity by providing information related to it, such as navigation, weather or distance traveled.
Accessories: Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.