Haibike SDURO FullSeven 3.0 2019
Equipped with Yamaha’s LCD side switch display, the FullSeven 3.0 offers a compact yet easy to read display that’s integrated into the control buttons on the left hand side of the bars. This e-bike has Suntour XCR Air suspension fork with 120mm travel and lockout, as well as Tektro M276 twin piston hydraulic disc brakes. A Shimano HG500 10 speed cassette at the rear is specially developed to give a 11-42t setup and fit with a 500Wh battery for a full day’s ride. It has sealed through axle Haibike disc hubs laced onto strong and lightweight Rodi alloy double wall rims. The tires are provided by Schwalbe’s ‘Tough Tom’ tyre. This tire uses the original Nobby Nic tire profile, providing ample grip for those rougher trails.
Motor : Haibike SDURO FullSeven 3.0 2019 is equipped with Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W, motor that offers up to 280% assistance and peaks at 70Nm of torque. The power curve comes in early and is responsive as soon as you touch the pedals. The PW-SE supports a higher cadence than the standard PW Series, now offering up to 110rpm.
Brakes: Haibike SDURO FullSeven 3.0 2019 comes with Tektro M276 twin piston hydraulic disc brakes
Top Speed: This bike provides ample speed with a top speed of 20mph. If you’re looking for more speed, check out our fast electric bikes.
Highlights of Haibike SDURO FullSeven 3.0 2019
- 6061 hydroformed aluminum frame with 120mm of rear travel, and fun trail geometry, that places the battery and motor low for stability.
- Yamaha PW-SE 250W motor and 500Wh battery give you power for tough climbs, range for long adventures, and speed to cruise.
- SR Suntour XCR Air LO-R fork and Unair EB LO-R shock, both with 120mm of travel.
- Schwalble Tough Tom 27.5 x 2.35” tires with puncture protection, with bite and traction on nearly any terrain.
- Shimano Deore 10spd shifting with Deore Shadow Plus rear derailleur, and 11×42 cassette for covering lots of ground, uphill and downhill.