The Ergon GC1 Grips Lock-On is a grip developed for the ergonomic demands of riders using swept-back handlebars, usually found on a city and touring bikes. Using traditional grips on these bikes can cause a kink in the wrist which leads to discomfort in the hands and wrists. The GC1 corrects this wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form. Any aches and tension, therefore, can be eliminated.
- Designed to be used on handlebars with a backwards sweep.
- Available in 1 size and 2 shifter configurations.
- 100% German-made rubber compound.
- Certified toxin-free rubber compound.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Aluminum lock-on clamp.
- Specially positioned rubber textures maximum comfort.