Bulls Six50 EVO AM 1: The way the Bulls Six50 EVO AM 1 rides is so natural, so a part of you, Bulls has nicknamed it “Shadow” (partly due to its blacked out paint scheme and wheel set, too). This Bosch-powered black beauty has the muscle for the uphill and the limber tendons of the 150mm front and rear BULLS Lytro and SR Suntour suspension. And 180mm Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brakes ensure you stay in control.
Bulls Six50 EVO AM 1 Technology
- Bosch Performance CX motor thrills the trail blazers with a torque of up to 75Nm and powerful assistance up to 300%
- The 10-speed drivetrain with 10-gear cassette has proved to improve efficiency and ultimately power.
- This is semi-integrated headset with an inner diameter of 1 1/8″ at the top and 1.5″ at the bottom. This ensures best riding stability and excellent control head stiffness. The biggest shaft results in stiffer fork and frame as riding forces are spread more evenly thanks to a thicker head tube.
- Shimano Shadow Plus clutch mechanism prevents the lower arm of the derailleur from pivoting forward as the chain is kept under considerably more tension. The benefits are many: less chain slap, fewer dropped chains, more stable and accurate shifting over rough terrain and ultimately a much better and quieter ride.
- The main advantages of the thru-axle system are stiffness and strength, which add together to a safer bike. It has a clear advantage on disc brakes over the traditional quick release as it allows for easier and more precise wheel mount/dismount operation.
- Internally routed shifting and braking cables ensure a clean and elegant look while ensuring a better protection to all important cables.
- The travel of front suspension is 150mm. Full suspension bike with a rear shock of 150mm travel.
- At 110mm/148mm, the hubs of the boost standard are wider than any conventional ones. Connected to the flatted spoke screen, they increase stiffness and stability of the wheel for even better handling.
- The standard feature on all the new BULLS eMTB Fully that allows the rider to descend safer with better position and adjustability without being penalized by the weight.
- MonkeyLink, the magnetic mechanism allows the riders to add accessories in one-click. This model is MonkeyLink compatible, easy to install MonkeyLink rear light, front light, and mudguards.