The Benno Boost E 10D Speed Low-Step #L00130 is available and part of our in-store stock. If you have any questions or would like to inquire, fill out this contact form.
Take a ride on the Benno Boost E 10D Speed Low-Step with the Bosch Performance Line Speed mid-drive system and you’ll understand why “too hilly”, “too far”, “I don’t want to get sweaty” and “I can’t carry enough” are no longer good reasons to leave your bike at home. This bike will have you looking for excuses to go on additional errands.
Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Boost E. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility® bike is always ready for the next adventure – close to home or far from civilization. The rigid aluminum frame and big 24” x 2.6” custom tires combined with the Bosch Performance Line Speed Electric motor provide up to 85Nm with assistance to 28mph, and the ability to carry up to a gross weight of 440lb including the rider, bike, and all cargo. The upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design let you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and maneuverability. Included with the bike are Supernova front and rear lights and a smart, rack system that can be expanded with additional accessories to suit your needs. Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the ebike choice of professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers, and everyday suburban explorers.
- Bosch Performance Speed 250W, 85Nm and Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Range 25-160mi (40-260km) Dep. On Mode/Battery
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Oversized 6061 Aluminum Alloy Fork w/ Integrated Headset
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’1” to 6’3”)
- Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 130lbs/60kg)
Accessories: It comes with an option to choose different racks and trays. Our team has a lot of experience outfitting bikes with additional accessories, so be sure to reach out to us if there’s anything you may need.