COBI Universal Mount
It holds your smartphone with a flexible spring-loaded clamp, and is securely attached with screws to the COBI hub. An additional COBI cable is provided for phone charging.
Product is out of stock
The COBI Universal Mount features universal mount holds your smartphone with a spring-loaded clamp. This means any smartphone with a screen between 4 and 6 inches can be supported. You can also use it with a third party case – useful if you’ve already got an armored ride case.
The smartphone can be easily inserted and charged with one of the charging cables supplied (iPhone/micro USB) and you can leave the universal mount attached to your bike.
What iPhone is the COBI Mount Case compatible with?
The fully integrated Mount Case with integrated Smartphone charging is available for:
- – Apple iPhone 6(s)
- – Apple iPhone 6(s) Plus
For all other smartphones, we recommend the Universal Mount, please check the compatibility info below.
What are the required phone specs to use the COBI Universal Mount?
The COBI Universal Mount will be available for phones (including Apple iPhone) meeting the following specs:
Required hard- and software
- – Display sizes: 4″ – 6”
- – Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) or better
- – Lightning or Micro USB connector*
Apple iPhone requirements
- – OS: min. iOS 9.0
- – OS: min. 4.4 “KitKat”
- – Main Memory: min. 2 GB RAM
- – Processor: min. Dual-Core 1.3 GHz
* The COBI Universal Mount might cover your phone’s Lightning or Micro USB connector once mounted on the COBI Hub. Please make sure that your phone’s connector is on the top or bottom part of the phone, and NOT towards the middle of its sides.
The following eDrive systems work with COBI:
- – Bosch Active Line (MY 2014-2016)
- – Bosch Performance Line (MY 2014-2016)
- – Bosch Performance Line CX
- – Bosch Nyon (Remote needs to be replaced by Intuvia Remote)
118 mm x 71 mm x 21 mm
Slot and key slider into COBI hub – fixed with two screws
|Phone charging connection||