Bulls Six50 E FS 3 RSi
BULLS introduces the BULLS SIX50 E FS RSi, a full-suspension, eMTB. The SIX50 E FS RSi is built around current technology and powered with a Bosch mid-engine CX Performance Line 250W motor.
BULLS introduces the Bulls SIX50 E FS 3 RSI, a full-suspension, eMTB. The Bulls SIX50 E FS 3 RSI is built around current technology and powered with a Bosch mid-engine CX Performance Line 250W motor. The mid-engine design is ideal because of its lower center of gravity. The power is supplied by a 36V battery that sits on the downtube.
Constructed around an aluminum frame this eBike features everything you want out of a full suspension all-mountain bike. Thru-axles are utilized to increase rigidity, a tapered headtube improves handling, and a Skid Plate to protect the motor from rocks and rough terrain. A special chain guide is used which not only prevents the chain from hitting the chainstays but is designed to reduce drivetrain influences to the suspension.
With suspension duties handled by RockShox suspension, and gearing from Shimano’s XT line you the SIX50 E FS 3 RSI is loaded with reliable components. This eBike has a charge time of 3.5 hours making it one of the fastest on the market. You can alternate the power output from 4 different modes, Eco, Tour, Sport, and Turbo.
Key feature of Bulls SIX50 E FS 3 RSi
– Epowered by Bosch: Bosch Performance CX line thrills trail enthuisats with a torque of up to 75Nm and powerful assistance up to 300%
– 11-speed drivetrain: The 11-speed drivetrain with 11-gear cassette has proved to improve efficiency and ultimately power
– Tailored chainstays: Higher frames require longer chainstays. The result is a much-improved climbing capacity, which is relevant in large frames. After all, the center of gravity clearly shifts backwards with a taller rider, specifically during the climb. Taller riders also need more space as they usually have longer feet and for the longer cranks to avoid touching the chainstays with their heels.
Motor: It utilize the Bosch 350 Watt Generation 2 Performance center-drive motor. The Bosch Drive Units are fitted with sensors for power, pedal rate and speed with a sampling rate of 1,000 readings per second using a modern 32-Bit processor, the motor seamlessly adjusts to your abilities. The Bosch Generation 2 motor systems are extremely responsive, giving a natural and smooth ride.
Battery: The Bulls Six50 E FS 3 RSi comes standard with Bosch’s shockproof PowerPack 400 system, a 400Wh lithium ion battery and you can optionally get a 500Wh pack.
Riding Modes: The Bosch eSystem features a variety of drive modes to meet a wide range of needs, including the option to turn assist modes off. Turbo mode offers maximum power assistance with the motor contributing an additional 300% to the rider’s pedal power. Sport mode will give immediate power assist for sport riding and contributes 210%. Tour mode is optimal for long tours because of its consistent power and adds 120% to the rider’s efforts. Eco mode is the most effective drive mode to get maximum range by contributing 50% power. Lastly, it has the option to turn off all assist modes and the bike will perform as a normal bike would.
Display: The Bosch Intuvia LCD display has two main functions; to allow the rider to control drive parameters, and to display system information, including distance, time and speed. The control pad allows you to access all the computer and drive functions remotely, leaving your hands on the bar to maintain safety and security. To change motor settings while riding, simply push the large, glove friendly keys on the handlebar control pad. This ensures safety and stability, while still allowing you to control the motor for optimal performance.
Functions at a Glance:
– Five user-selectable power modes to choose from (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo & OFF)
– Trip distance and total
– Clock and riding timer
– Current motor performance
– Remaining Range based on current use
– Off-Board Use: All functions can still be accessed even when the control panel is removed
– USB port to connect to your GPS, phone or MP3-Player
– Motor Assistance of up to 4mph when guiding the bike on foot- WALK MODE
– High precision distance measurement, even after a wheel change
Rock Shox Reba RL 27.5 Solo Air, 120mm OneLoc remote lockout, 15mm thru axle
Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed, shadow plus
Shimano SL-M8000, 11-speed
FSA WA642 15T
Shimano Deore XT CS-M8000-11
Shimano Deore BR-M615 Ice Tech hydraulic disc brake 180/180mm
BULLS HC-30D LITE
Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evolution Liteskin 27.5×2.25 TL-Ready
48 lbs (approx.)
approx. 2.2hrs to 80%, approx. 3.5 hrs to 100%
400Wh, 500 Wh
Video brought to you by Electricbikereviews.com