Bulls E-Stream EVO FS Enduro 27.5
If you are looking for the battery on the new BULLS E-Stream models you will have to inspect it closely. The E-STREAM has been designed with a downtube that neatly tucks away the battery. This uncompromising frame features a mid-engine, which ensures a better center of gravity.
The Bulls E-Stream EVO FS Enduro 27.5
Elegantly integrated design, conquers any climb with minimum effort
If you are looking for the battery on the new BULLS E-Stream models you will have to inspect it closely. The E-STREAM has been designed with a downtube that neatly tucks away the battery. This uncompromising frame features a mid-engine, which ensures a better center of gravity. A second look at the endurance values prove that this detailed masterpiece does not pose any technical disadvantages.
With a 37V, 490 watt-hour battery the E-Stream FS Enduro is one of the strongest on the market. With the E-STREAM models you can always expect a smoother e-biking experience thanks to special sensor technology on the all new Brose drivetrains. Brose motors are based on a steering motor that has been produced a million times for the car industry and perfected a drive concept for high-quality eBikes. Nearly soundless and vibration-free, the motor produced entirely in Germany delivers nothing but strength and smooth operation. The Brose drivetrains are all designed to supply a perfect pedal assist support, harmoniously and powerfully.
The bike is built with a RockShox Pike RCT3 fork that offers 160mm of travel. Rear suspension duties are handled by a 3-position compression adjustment RockShox Monarch Plus. Hydraulic Shimano Saint Brakes with Ice Technology assure your pads and rotors stay cool to provide efficient braking in even the most extreme conditions. Three modes are available for the pedal assist and can easily switched to adapt to the type of riding you are doing whether it is long distance commuting or off-road adventuring.
Key Technologies of Bulls E-Stream EVO FS Enduro 27.5
– Bulls E-Stream EVO FS Enduro 27.5’s Quiet 250W motor with 90Nm of torque is claimed the most advanced ebike system in the world.
– An upgrade from the 9-speed predecessor. It permits a more gradual gear adjustment and more efficient force transmission.
– Shimano Shadow Plus clutch mechanism prevents the lower arm of the derailleur from pivoting forward as the chain is kept under considerably more tension. The benefits are many: less chain slap, fewer dropped chains, more stable and accurate shifting over rough terrain and ultimately a much better and quieter ride.
– The main advantages of the thru-axle system are stiffness and strength, which add together to a safer bike. It has a clear advantage on disc brakes over the traditional quick release as it allows for easier and more precise wheel mount/dismount operation.
– At 148mm, the hubs of the boost standard are wider than any conventional ones. Connected to the flatted spoke screen, they increase stiffness and stability of the wheel for even better handling.
– Tubeless clearly decreases rolling resistance of the wheels while reducing the overall weight of the bicycle. In addition, there is some extra grip and comfort when riding at a low pressure.
– Sandwich construction and additional cooling fins reduce the heat development and increases the brake performance and results in lower wear.
– Internally routed shifting and braking cables ensure a clean and elegant look while ensuring a better protection to all important cables
Rock Shox Pike RCT3 Solo Air, 160mm, 15mm Maxle
Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3, External rebound, 3 position, 160mm
Shimano Deore XT RD-8000-DG-S, 11-speed, shadow plus
Shimano Deore XT FD-M786DT
Shimano Deore XT SL-780-I-10
FSA 38T single ring, e-thirteen XCX+chainguide
Shimano Deore XT CS-HG81-10, 11-36T
Shimano Saint BR-M820 Ice Tech hydraulic disc 203/180mm
Rock Shox Reverb Stealth
Prologo ZERO II Space
Shimano Deore XT HB-M8010/Formula
BULLS HC-30D Lite
Schwalbe Hans Dampf Snakeskin 27.5×2.35 TL-Easy
50.5 lbs (approx.)
37V/17.5Ah/650Wh / 3 modes: Eco, Tour, Sport
approx. 2.7hrs to 80%, approx. 4.3 hrs to 100%